ResearchGate Academia Journal (RGA) Journals are double-blind peer-reviewed International Journals, with a focus on multidisciplinary research. The Journals welcome high-quality articles of original research work on the theoretical as well as practical aspects in multidisciplinary areas promoting high impact research that advances policy and management decision making and sustainable development of society.
Accordingly, the Editorial Board invites papers that fall within the scope of the following Journals for publication:
- ResearchGate Academia Journal of Multidisciplinary Research in Physical and Applied Sciences
- ResearchGate Academia Journal of Multidisciplinary Research in Business, Accounting and Finance
- ResearchGate Academia Journal of Multidisciplinary Research in Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences
- ResearchGate Academia Journal of Multidisciplinary Research in Computing, Engineering and Technology
- ResearchGate Academia Journal of Multidisciplinary Research in Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences
- ResearchGate Academia Journal of Multidisciplinary Research in Agriculture and Natural Sciences
- ResearchGate Academia Journal of Multidisciplinary Research in Law, Economics and Management Sciences
- ResearchGate Academia Journal of Multidisciplinary Research in Education and Library Science
All manuscripts must be submitted online through the RGA Journals Portal (click here to submit an article). First time users will have to register at this website. Registration is free. Registered authors can keep track of their articles after logging into the site using their username and password. Authors do not have to pay for submission and processing. Payment for publication of articles is only when it has been accepted for publication.
The submitted manuscripts that are not as per the “Instructions to Authors” would be returned to the authors for technical correction, before they undergo editorial peer-review. Generally, the manuscript should be submitted in the form of two separate files:
- The abstract should clearly highlight the following:
- The problem, concept or main argument being investigated
- The methods and methodology adopted in the study
- The main findings (i.e. results) of the research
- Implications and conclusion drawn from the research
- The word count for the full paper submission is between 4000 (minimum) and 6000 (maximum).
iii. Three to five keywords are allowed.
- Abstract should be submitted in English and in word document format.
- Full paper should not be more than 20 pages of 12 font size, 1.5 line spacing and font face of Times New Roman.
- Submission of full paper should include, paper title, abstract, and keywords
- Authors should clearly state their mailing addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses, (corresponding author should be stated, in case of multiple authorship)
- Citations throughout the work and references should strictly adhere to MLA Referencing Style for all Medical and Health Sciences Articles and APA Referencing Style of 7thEdition for all other disciplines.
- Only original articles that have not been submitted or being considered for publication in another journal or other platforms should be submitted.
- Full paper may be accompanied with plagiarism checker assessment score subject to maximum of 10% similarity index
The entire contents of the RGA Journals are protected under Nigerian and international copyright laws. The RGA Journals, however, grants to all users a free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, perform and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works in any digital medium for any reasonable non-commercial purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship and ownership of the rights. The journal also grants the right to make small numbers of printed copies for their personal non-commercial use under Creative Commons Attribution-Non-commercial-Share Alike 4.0 License.
Presentation and format
- Double spacing
- Margins 2.5 cm from all four sides
- Page numbers included at bottom
- Title page contains all the desired information
- Running title provided (not more than 50 characters)
- Abstract page contains the full title of the manuscript
- Abstract provided (structured abstract of 250 words for original articles, unstructured abstracts of about 150 words for all other manuscripts excluding letters to the Editor)
- Key words provided (three or more)
- Introduction of 75-100 words
- Headings in title case (not ALL CAPITALS)
- The references cited in the text should be after punctuation marks, in superscript with square bracket.
- References according to the journal’s instructions, punctuation marks checked
- Send the article file without ‘Track Changes’
Language and grammar
- Uniformly British or American English
- Write the full term for each abbreviation at its first use in the title, abstract, keywords and text separately unless it is a standard unit of measure. Numerals from 1 to 10 spelt out
- Numerals at the beginning of the sentence spelt out
- Check the manuscript for spelling, grammar and punctuation errors
- If a brand name is cited, supply the manufacturer’s name and address (city and state/country).
- Species names should be in italics
Tables and figures
- No repetition of data in tables and graphs and in text
- Actual numbers from which graphs drawn, provided
- Figures necessary and of good quality (colour)
- Table and figure numbers in Arabic letters (not Roman)
- Labels pasted on back of the photographs (no names written)
- Figure legends provided (not more than 40 words)
- Patients’ privacy maintained (if not permission taken)
- Credit note for borrowed figures/tables provided
- Write the full term for each abbreviation used in the table as a footnote